The Knight Deposit is our primary school fundraiser. Due to it’s continued success, we are able to eliminate the need for door-to-door sales. It is a donation usually collected at the beginning of the school year which allows the PTSO to be able to fund our many student and faculty needs during the school year (supplies, events, business memberships…).
- Due to it’s continued success, we are able to eliminate the need for door-to-door sales!
- No gift wrap, popcorn, cookie dough, wreath sales, etc
- A donation at the beginning of the school year allows for all PTSO projects to be fully funded
- Every dollar makes a difference and is greatly appreciated
- All donations are 100% tax deductible
- 100% of your donation stays at Roland Grise to support our students!
Your business is invited to show support by joining the PTSO!
For showing your support by donating $100 or more, your business will be recognized here on the Roland-Grise PTSO website, in Roland Grise PTSO social media posts and email blasts.
Pay Online using the PayPal button under Online Donations or CLICK HERE to download/print the form then you can mail it to:
Roland-Grise Middle School PTSO Knight Deposit
4412 Lake Avenue
Wilmington, NC 28403